- We provide you with a great venue; modern, bright and convivial. Café Rouge in Witney is easy to find and has free parking.
- We provide you with delegate lists with business descriptions and contact details.
- We provide badge holders for your business card (so that you can target people).
- We provide ‘hosts’ to provide introductions, answer questions and make you feel at ease.
- We provide topical, local speakers to stimulate conversation.
- And we provide you with plenty of time to have those all important conversations.
- The room is full of experts – find the right one and they can help you solve your current issue or problem. Our hosts will help you find that person.
- People are buying and selling; but if what you want isn’t there, someone will know someone who can help.
- We take the best of what our experts have to offer and get them to talk to you.
- Our expert speakers are chosen to provide you with stimulating, thought-provoking topics. You will go away with at least one tip on how to improve your business.
Where, When, How
We meet every third Thursday of the month at Café Rouge in Marriott’s Walk in Witney. The cost of attendance is £12.00 and for that you get a superb Café Rouge Pétit Déjèuner, with options for lighter or vegetarian meals, unlimited coffee, tea and orange juice. If you have other dietary requirements, please contact one of us to discuss.
Before breakfast, people are free to circulate and network as they please. The formal part of the mornings events will start after breakfast – new attendees will be offered the opportunity to tell us about themselves in 60 seconds and there will be news from other attendees. Our speaker will follow and then we conclude the formal part of the meeting at 8.50, so that if you have to get away you can. But if you don’t, then stay. We have agreed with Café Rouge that you can continue to have exclusive use of the venue until 10 am so if there is someone that you still want to meet or talk more, then enjoy another cup of coffee.